Sell Your Masthope Home Fast by Kicking Up Its Curb Appeal!
If you want to sell your Masthope home fast, then you’ll want to focus on its curb appeal — that ‘undefinable something’ that draws you to a home at a glance. Curb appeal is a combination of good upkeep, visual charm, and attention to detail. A house with curb appeal presents itself well and all of the typical components are in place: the entryway is inviting, the yard is kept-well, the paint is vibrant, the siding looks good, the roof is intact, and things are shipshape and in their right place.
Curb appeal sets expectations. Prospective buyers are more inclined to look inside your home if they like what they see on the outside. Even a small budget can go a long way toward improving how your home looks from the street. Small touches as simple as adding new pathway lighting, painting the front door or cleaning out the gutters can amp up your home’s curb appeal in a big way — one of the best investments you can make if you want to sell your Masthope home fast and for top dollar.
Remember, almost all potential buyers will look at your home online before they ever pull into the driveway. Your home needs to look great and photograph well in order to get them to the door. An experienced Masthope REALTOR® like Alicia Kowalik can provide you with many helpful tips to make your home appealing to the most buyers. Here are some of the ways you can start to amp up the curb appeal of your Masthope property for sale:
- Spruce up your landscaping – Be sure to mow, trim and edge your lawn for a finished look. Prune trees and remove limbs that hang over the house. Weed gardens thoroughly, and cover beds with mulch or compost. If the weather permits, flowering plants are a cheap way to brighten the walkway leading up to your front door. It also gives the home a fresh vibe.
- Paint your house – Although repainting the outside of your home isn’t a low-budget option if the home is ready for a paint job and you can swing it, a new coat of paint can seriously bump up its curb appeal. If you can’t afford to paint the entire house and the exterior paint is in good condition, consider retouching the trim. The will give your home a sense of newness.
- Freshen up the entry – Add front-door color – a bright note of contrasting color can bring a home’s front door to life. Repair, replace or remove damaged screen doors and storm doors. Polish any metal knobs and fixtures. Place a big planted pot on each side of the front door. Replace entry fixtures. Old fixtures can look dated and unappealing to buyers. New exterior light fixtures can quickly give a home an updated look.
- Declutter around your home – Bikes, the rusted grill, trash cans, rakes, snow shovels, etc. need to be stored out of site. Also get rid of branches, leaves, dog waste and anything else that doesn’t belong in the yard. Eliminate all but a few carefully selected pots and pieces of outdoor furniture. You can leave furniture in neutral colors so that the buyer can imagine themselves in the space.
- Clean walkways and driveway – Rent a power washer if you don’t own one and clean the decks, driveway, carport, and walkways. If you can’t repaint, use a power washer to clean and brighten the home’s siding. Pathway lighting is also an inexpensive, high-impact upgrade which you can install it yourself.
- Clean the roof and gutters – If anything is likely to attract a buyer’s attention, it’s clogged gutters, tree branches brushing the roof and algae growth. Also, make sure that you don’t have obvious roof damage.
- Make outdoor living spaces inviting – Make porches, patios, and decks clean and inviting. This might include repairing wood decks and re-staining them. If you can replace old furniture, it’s a great investment that you can take with you when you go. Eliminate all but a few carefully selected pots and pieces of outdoor furniture.
When it comes to selling your Masthope property, first impressions are everything and how your home looks from the outside does make a big difference. The suggestions listed above can have a huge impact on getting your home SOLD quickly and for what price. At first glance, you want your property to have that “wow” factor. At a minimum, it shouldn’t turn off prospective buyers from seeing the rest of your home from the inside.
Why You Should Work with Masthope REALTOR® – Alicia Kowalik
Serving the local community for over 8 years, Alicia Kowalik is a top Mathope REALTOR® with extensive market knowledge. Whether you’re are looking to purchase Masthope real estate or it’s time to list your current property, experience matters most in a changing market. Alicia provides the kind of knowledge, skills, dedication, and personalized assistance you need and deserve.
For sellers – Your agent should know how to act swiftly and decisively to get you the highest price on your property. Alicia incorporates the most effective and cutting-edge approaches for marketing your property. Your property will be listed in hundreds of locations all around the Internet and will get exposure on all the major sites like Homes.com, Zillow and Trulia, along with many other sites that are frequently visited by home buyers.
Your property will also gain local exposure on Alicia’s three highly trafficked websites including aliciakowlik.com, realestatelakewallenpaupack.com, and realestatemasthope.com. You can be assured that Alicia is fully committed to getting your Masthope home SOLD and getting you the best market price in the least amount of time possible!
For buyers – Alicia can provide you with all the resources and information you need about Masthope homes for sale such as the types of homes and features offered, top builders in the region, HOA fees, community amenities, schools, the surrounding area, and so much more. Alicia would love to meet with you to discuss the type of property you have in mind and help you explore your options for making the best investment decision. One of the things Alicia loves most about being a REALTOR® in Masthope is being able to share the joy that her clients feel when they find the home of their dreams. Alicia feels honored to be a part of that experience and to able to use her knowledge to help guide her clients in their search for the perfect home.
For out-of-town buyers – Alicia has worked with many clients who live out of the area and who often have very busy schedules. She will meet with them at their convenience and always keeps her clients up-to-date about what is going on when they are unable to be in the area in person. Her buyers can rest easy knowing that the details of their home purchase and move-in will be handled professionally and with care. If you are interested in finding out more about Masthope homes for sale, you can get started right now by looking at the listings right here on realestatemasthope.com.
By partnering with Alicia, you’ll have an expert by your side who will listen to your needs and concerns and guide you throughout the home buying or selling process. Get the process started today by giving Alicia Kowalik a call or send her an email, and she will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about buying or selling Masthope real estate.
Masthope Mountain Community