Masthope Mountain Community News, Events & Happenings!
Here’s the latest news, events & goings on at Masthope Mountain Community:
- Mohegan Sun Casino@Pocono Downs Bus Trip. Bus leaves Fawn Lake Forest Clubhouse parking lot at 2 pm. Cost: $20.00 per person. Receive $25 slot play, $5 food credit voucher. Must sign up and pay in the Fawn Lake Forest Office. Please call (570) 685-5349 with questions or for more information.
- Latin Night Dinner at the Blooming Grove Volunteer Fire Dept. 4 pm to 7 pm.
- Bingo in the Lodge. Cards go on sale at 7:30 pm.
- Latin Night Dinner at the Blooming Grove Volunteer Fire Dept. 4 pm to 7 pm. See flyer. Bingo in the Lodge. Cards go on sale at 7:30 pm.
- First Aid Class at the Lackawaxen EMS, Bohemia Station. See flyer for class originally scheduled for March 27th.
- Embrace Your Voice, Take Back the Night at The Cooperage – 1030 main Street Honesdale, PA. Doors open at 5:15 pm. Take Back The Night empowers victims in their healing process, educates the public on the serious effects of sexual violence, and unifies individuals to stand against violence in their community – Prevention is possible!
- Board of Directors Meeting at the Beach House. 8:30 am. Strategic Planning Committee Meeting immediately following Board Meeting.
- Green-Up Day (Rain Date: May 5th) Meet at the mailboxes at 9 am. Volunteer “street walkers” needed. Please call Robin Hoose at (570) 832- 0843.
- Potluck Dinner at the Beach House. 6 pm.
The Summit Restaurant – Spring Hours
Thursday: 4pm – 9pm / Bar open until 11pm
Friday: 4pm – 9pm / Bar open until midnight
Saturday: 11am to 10pm / Bar open until midnight
Sunday: 11am to 8pm / Bar open until 10pm
Closed: Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
(570) 685-1173 / www.summitrestaurant.net
Fitness Center Classes
Masthope fitness Center classes include Balance, Strength & Stretch, Center, Zumba, Yoga, Power Walk, Stretch & Tone, Mat Pilates, Women on Weights, Silver Boomers, and more. Please Note: Classes are subject to change. Call the Fitness Center (570-685-5978) or check the Masthope Fitness Center Facebook page for changes. Guest or Renter Fee $7; a property owner must accompany their guest. Property owner sponsored memberships are available.
Masthope Mountain Community 2018 Stickers
If your dues are paid or if you are on a payment plan, you may come in and register your ATV’s, golf carts and watercraft. Beat the crowds!
Masthope Gate Checkers & Lifeguards Needed
It is getting to be that time of year again! Masthope Mountain Community is seeking individuals interested in working at the Pool, Lake, and Miniature Golf as Gate Checkers and Lifeguards. Please come into the POC Office to fill out an application or visit online at Masthope.org. If you have any questions, please call the POC Office at (570) 685-4790.
Boat Racks Available Beginning on May 5th
Boat Racks are available at the beach on May 5th on a first come, first serve basis. The Boat Rack Use is as Follows: MMC is not responsible for any property damaged or stolen property items. BOATS ARE STORED AT OWNER’S RISK. Any equipment left overnight must be stored on the racks. Nothing can be stored on the ground surrounding the racks. All watercraft and equipment must be removed by the first weekend in October. Any property left after the first weekend of October will be removed and disposed of by Masthope Mountain Maintenance Department and a fine may be imposed on the property owner’s account. Nothing may be stored on the racks from the first weekend in October through the first weekend in May. Masthope Mountain reserves the right to remove and dispose of anything on the boat racks from the first weekend in October through the first weekend in May. Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to a great summer season.
Sunday: 9:00am to 5:00pm. Monday: 7:00 am to Noon. Tuesday & Thursday: CLOSED Wednesday: 7:00 am to 10:00 am. Friday: 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Saturday: 9:00am to 3:00pm. There is a one time visit with a 3-Bag limit on trash, with no limit on recycling, paper or flattened cardboard. There is a $1 per garbage bag fee for any additional bags of garbage, to be paid in P.O.C. prior to disposal. Please pay for Bulk Trash at P.O.C. prior to dumping. Electronics & Items with Compressors are no longer accepted. If you have any questions or concerns, please call 570-685-3120.
Feral Cat Program
Our feline friends are in need. Please consider donating cans or bags of cat food for these homeless cats. You can drop off your donation at the POC office. For information concerning the Feral Cat Program, please feel free to contact Karen Spano at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (570) 229-0604.
Construction Hours Reminder
Monday – Friday: All construction work will begin no earlier than 7:30 am and must end no later than 7 pm. Saturday: All construction work will begin no earlier than 8 am and must end no later than 7:30 pm. Holidays: All construction work will begin no earlier than 9 am and must end no later than 5 pm. This includes all heavy equipment and generators. Sunday hours 9 am to 6 pm and for leaf blowers, lawn equipment, small engine equipment, etc. are from 9:30 am through 6 pm.
Golf Cart Safety Course
Public Safety is in the process of organizing a Golf Cart Safety Course. If interested, please call the POC Office at (570) 685-4790. Once we have enough property owners signed up, the course will be scheduled.
Alicia Kowalik, Masthope REALTOR®
If you are thinking about becoming part of the exciting, family-oriented Masthope community, you ’ll want to partner with an experienced agent to help you navigate the Masthope real estate market. As a resident of Lackawaxen herself, Masthope REALTOR® Alicia Kowalik is very familiar with the local area, the reputation of the builders in the region, and all Masthope properties that are currently available. Highly respected and well-connected, Alicia is always the first to know when new Masthope homes for sale come on the market (sometimes before).
Alicia will help educate you on the best properties as well as help you evaluate the features, benefits, and amenities of your favorite choices. Alicia goes above and beyond the expectations of her clients in order to get them into the right home that meets their wants and needs. Allow Alicia to put her exceptional knowledge, years of experience, and unmatched expertise to work for you!
Please give Masthope REALTOR® – Alicia Kowalik a call today at 570-470-5076 or fill out the online contact form and she will be delighted to speak with you and answer any questions you may have!