Every G. Anderson home is a “house of glass” with soaring ceilings! Every home is loaded, turnkey. Our standard finishings are every other builder’s list of extras!
Gorgeous 2,900 Sq.ft., 4 bedroom home including two master suites, 3.5 bathrooms, and spacious, open floor plan. Large heated garage, deck, floor to ceiling fireplace, and a three-sided, overlooking loft. All models can be adjusted for buyers personal preference — You pick from an expansive selection of high-quality materials that come standard. The Summit 2 is Grace Anderson Homes most popular model since 2005!
Standard Features include:
- 2,900 Sq.ft.
- 4 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms
- 2 Master suites
- Largest 3 sided overlooking loft
- Huge kitchen
- Family room with stone to ceiling fireplace
- Master-suite walk-in closets and loft overlooking family room, dining room, and kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances included
- White Washer/dryer included
- Wrought iron railing package
- Upgraded lighting package
- Hardwood flooring in living room, dining room, and kitchen
- Tile in all bathrooms including all walls in master bath shower area
- Forced hot air, Central A/C
- Upgraded trim package
- Premium color siding
- Premium color roofing
- Front and rear decking
- Call Alicia Kowalik for details (570-470-5076)
Masthope New Construction – Grace Anderson Homes, Inc.
REALTOR® Alicia Kowalik is a highly qualified Masthope real estate agent with hundreds of satisfied clients that can attest to her diligence in representation and care for every detail. If you are looking for Masthope new construction, Alicia will be happy to set up an appointment for you to meet with G. Anderson Homes builder and show you the different models that are available. She can also go over some of the standard features and pricing and answer questions you might have about living in the fabulous Masthope Mountain Community!
Alicia Kowalik brings a wealth knowledge, experience, and expertise to each and every real estate transaction. For information about G. Anderson Homes, Inc., please give Alicia a call today at 570-470-5076 or fill out the online contact form and she will be delighted to answer any questions you may have!